- One Piece
- Thick Straps - Adjustable
- Gold Accessories
- Tye-Up Back Detail with Open Key-Hole
- Ethical, Sustainable & Eco- Friendly (Using Recycled Plastics Bottles & Recycled Elastane) - 86% Nylon & 14% Elastane
- Reversible (double-lined)
- Print x 2
- UV, Chlorine Resistant & Moisture-Wicking
- Soft, Durable & Comfortable
At Liandra Swim we were inspired by the incredible feats of Cathy Freeman. She is heralded as one of Australia’s greatest ever sportspeople. Cathy was the leader for athletics in Australia during the 1990s and at the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games, inspiring thousands of Australians to pursue the sport.
We are always looking to expand our knowledge of sustainable and ethical practices. Our fabrics are made from regenerated plastics. We use eco-friendly fabric dyes. Our hygiene stickers are safe for home-compost disposal.
Liandra Swim is a sustainable ode to Indigenous Australian culture and people. We use swimwear fashion to showcase our rich culture, through our signature prints.
All our pieces are limited edition. Our pieces are unique in every sense of the word.
We highlight the achievements of Indigenous women through our swimwear. Each of our pieces is named after a different ground-breaking Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander woman.
Our purpose goes beyond the visual aesthetic and we want to help empower through education, connection and fashion!