- Bikini Top
- Tye-Up Front Detail (Adjustable)
- Thick Straps
- Ruching back detail
- Ethical, Sustainable & Eco- Friendly (Using Recycled Plastics Bottles & Recycled Elastane) - 86% Nylon & 14% Elastane
- Reversible (double-sided)
- Print: Sea Floor & Topograph
- UV, Chlorine Resistant & Moisture-Wicking
- Soft, Durable & Comfortable
Bio: Samantha Harris
Sam Harris is a name you've undoubtedly heard of, given her longstanding history in the modelling world. After winning the Girlfriend Magazine Covergirl at age 13, Sam quickly became one to watch. She went on to appear in a record number of shows during Australian Fashion Week in 2010 and was the second Indigenous model to grace the cover of Vogue at age 18. Her mother is a descendant of the Dunghutti tribe, and Sam has proudly embraced her Indigenous heritage, pushing for a greater celebration of Aboriginal culture.
In 2021, she walked the runway and sat front row at the dedicated First Nations runways on Gadigal country during Australian Fashion Week 2021. She also partnered with the World Wildlife Fund on their Indigenous Ranger Management plan, working alongside hundreds of Indigenous female rangers on vital conservation efforts to preserve the integrity of our country's land.