- Bikini Top
- Racer Back Style
- Ethical, Sustainable & Eco- Friendly (Using Recycled Plastics Bottles & Recycled Elastane) - 86% Nylon & 14% Elastane
- Reversible (double-sided)
- Print: Topograph & Sea Floor
- UV, Chlorine Resistant & Moisture-Wicking
- Soft, Durable & Comfortable
Bio: Taliqua Clancy
Taliqua Clancy is an Australian beach volleyballer and proud Wulli Wulli and Goreng Goreng woman from Kingaroy.
She was the first Indigenous Australian volleyball player to represent Australia at the Olympics, competing in the 2016 Summer Olympics, 2018 Commonwealth Games and 2019 World Championships.